(Photo by Nathan Webber)
Where do big ideas come from?
What does a city or community do with them?
How does a community or city implement change through design?
To find answers to these questions, plan to join us for a discussion with La Casa architects Patricia Saldaña Natke and Meggan Lux, staff at The Resurrection Project, and architecture students from the Illinois Institute of Technology
The Pilsen Equalizers: An Intelligent Textile Cultural Center Exhibit
Saturday, January 12, 2013
2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
La Casa Student Housing
1659 W 18th Street
Chicago, IL 60608
This event will include a discussion about the visioning of a textile center building in Pilsen and insight about the construction of La Casa Student Housing and Resource Center.
To share perspective on an imagined textile incubator that can promote industry, creativity and the urban landscape, the models of fourteen Architecture students in Professor Natke’s and Lux’s Advanced Design Studio course at IIT will be on display.
- CLICK HERE to see La Casa Rate Sheet and a list of features and amenities.
- CLICK HERE to see a Room Layout.
- CLICK HERE to see a photos inside La Casa.
- CLICK HERE to schedule a tour of La Casa Student Housing and Resource Center
- CLICK HERE to download a La Casa Student Housing Application Kit (All Forms)
For answers to your questions about La Casa Student Housing & Resource Center, don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me at:
Director of La Casa Student Housing
The Resurrection Project
312-666-1323 ext. 2400