Chicago during the summer months is a sight to behold with its vast array of street fests, parades, concerts, parks and annual events to attend. Many of these great summer events are held near La Casa in the Pilsen community - one of the liveliest communities in Chicago!
Make plans to enjoy one or more of the many events happening this summer in Chicago, all of which are located either in Pilsen or only a few train stops from La Casa. If you are up for an environmentally friendly challenge, consider riding your bike to the fest or event!
Upcoming Summer Events in Chicago
- Pilsen Farmers Market, June – October 28th
- Fiesta Del Sol, July 26-29
- Chicago Summerdance, July - September
- Wicker Park Festival, July 27-28
- Taste of Lincoln Avenue, July 28-29th
- Wrigleyville Summerfest, August 4-5
- Lollapalooza, August 3-5
- Northalsted Market Days, August 11-12th
- North Side Summerfest, August 18-19th
- Chicago Fringe Festival, August 30-September 9
- Festival de la Villita, September 7-9
Remember, at La Casa you have the option of a 9-month lease to match your university’s academic term or you can stay the full year and be near all the great summer events Chicago has to offer. The 18th Street train stop, CTA Pink Line is located across the street from La Casa and you have easy access to all major highways.
Make sure to visit La Casa this summer!
Sign up for our next La Casa Open House HERE.
Download a La Casa Student Housing Application HERE.
For more answers to your questions, don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me at:
Director of La Casa Student Housing
The Resurrection Project
312-666-1323 Ext. 2400