FAFSA Completion Workshop
What documents do I need to fill out FAFSA?
Saturday, January 26, 2013
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
La Casa Resource Center
1815 S. Paulina Street
Chicago, IL 60608
NOTE: If you plan to take public transportation, consider using PLAN A TRIP.
Don't miss out. Get registered and invite your family and friends too. It's easy and it's FREE!
Using the information on your FAFSA, the financial aid office at your college will determine the amount of aid (scholarships, grants, work-study, and loans) that you will receive. CLICK HERE to confirm your attendance at FAFSA Step-by-Step.
- CLICK HERE to see La Casa Rate Sheet and a list of features and amenities.
- CLICK HERE to see a Room Layout.
- CLICK HERE to see a photos inside La Casa.
- CLICK HERE to schedule a tour of La Casa Student Housing and Resource Center
- CLICK HERE to download a La Casa Student Housing Application Kit (All Forms)
For answers to your questions about La Casa Student Housing & Resource Center, don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me at:
Director of La Casa Student Housing
The Resurrection Project
312-666-1323 ext. 2400