Consider La Casa Student Housing if you seek a different college living experience: a living learning community exclusively for college students. La Casa is student housing that provides the added advantage of an on-site Resource Center.
- Affordable dorm-like living experience
- All utilities and Wi-Fi included
- Fully furnished
- Fully-equipped kitchens with granite countertops
- College Resource Center
- Computer lab
- Fitness center
- Laundry facility
- Easy access to major highways, CTA Pink line, and other public transportation
- Security video surveillance and electronic key card access
- 9-month lease option
- Located near all major colleges and universities in the Chicagoland area
All features and amenities of La Casa Student Housing and Resource Center are included in the monthly cost. You don’t have to make a twelve-month commitment; our leasing period is adjusted to match your university’s academic term (e.g., 9-month lease). The option to sign a 9-month lease means that you can experience living off-campus without having to commit to the added expense of summer housing.
Another great benefit of La Casa is that you may qualify for financial assistance via our La Casa Student Housing Scholarship Fund. If you wish to be considered, you must submit an application. Space and assistance is limited.
GET YOUR APPLICATION FEE WAIVED Attend one of our upcoming information sessions; we will waive your application fee!
DOWNLOAD A LA CASA STUDENT HOUSING APPLICATION
For answers to your questions, don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me at:
Director of La Casa Student Housing
The Resurrection Project
312-666-1323 ext. 2400